“How did it get so late so soon?”
― Dr. Seuss
Time is something we can spend or save.
Choose either save or spend to complete the sentences below:
1) I want to _______ time with you.
2) I can ______ time by driving to work.
3) Learning online can ________ time.
4) She will _______time on Saturday with me.
5) By working less I can ________ time to ________ time with my family.
How do you like to spend your time? Tell us about it!
Feel free to comment below with your answers…
For more fun English lessons, sign up for a Free trial class with ETO and speak to one of our native English teachers today!
Like us on Facebook!
1 responses on "ESL learning: Spend or Save"
Leave a Message
You must be logged in to post a comment.
I will bookmark your site and check again listed here regularly. I am quite certain I will discover heaps of new things right right here! Good luck for the subsequent!